• Arthritis And Your Doctor

    Posted on May 8, 2012 by in Rheumatoid Arthritis

    In most cases, your doctor will be the one who diagnoses your condition initially.

    In my case, this was a doctor who I trusted in the country where I was living and working, the reason I went to see him was that I had swelling in my feet, legs and hands.

    His initial examination indicated Rheumatiod Arthritis, which was subsequently confirmed from a blood test and he advised that I take pain killers for the pain and anti-inflamatory drugs to reduce the swelling.

    This did help for some time but the swelling came back frequently, this was when I realized I had a problem and started considering my future and discussing this with my lady friend of 8 years.

    We decided that moving back home was the right thing to do for a variety of reasons.

    Once returning, I consulted with another doctor in order begin receiving longer term treatment which consisted of Diclofenic Sodium for the swelling and Co-Codomol for the pain.

    I would most definitely recommend that a health professional is consulted before taking either in order to get the correct dosage and to make sure that they are suitable for you.

    Keep Positive 🙂

    Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.

You must be logged in to post a comment.